Sunday 24 June 2012

Let's Get This Party Started!!!



I just want to thank you all for checking out my very first Blog! So Exciting!!!

I wanted to start a blog about Children's Parties and a tribute to Mom's who do their best everyday. I love kids and nothing is funner then being invited to a kid's party. Seeing the joy it brings to that special boy or girl is priceless. You can't ask for a better time then bringing friends and families together to celebrate your little guy or little lady's special day.

I'm going to feature a mix of invitations and customisable products to help all the Party Mommas and Dads out there make it an extra special occasion. Also I'm going to feature some great food ideas, party favours and oh course some more great gift ideas. Sometimes I will throw in a little extra for you Mom's and Dad's Out There!!!

Hope you enjoy!

Becca,

So Lets Get This Party Started with a few invitations and customisable gifts.

Make an announcement and invitation using zazzle
 
 
 
After you get those invitations out its time to think about decorating for the party. If your looking to save a dollar or two most dollar stores and party stores have some pretty awesome generic decorations. If your looking for specific theme parties. Look no further! Through out my Blog I will feature some of the best branded and theme party decorations.



 
 
 


And here are some great customizable gifts as promised.

 
Who doesn't love CAKE. Especially when it's Chocolate! Check out these great cakes!
 
 


If you are still struggling with those hard to find children's birthday gifts here are some popular gifts almost all children will love.





Party Momma's open up your tool boxes for some of these great planning tools from Amazon.


No comments:

Post a Comment